XP underwent its first Section 5 Ofsted inspection on 12-13th July, and was found to be outstanding in all areas.
It states that:
- Our students are making outstanding academic progress, including the most able.
- Our students’ behaviour is impeccable and they love coming to school.
- All our staff have consistently high expectations.
- Staff morale is very high and leadership is held in very high regard.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the work of the school and the positive impact it is having on their children’s intellectual progress and moral well-being.
The above inspection is consistent with other reports we have received, such as a school improvement inspection carried out by B11 by a current Ofsted inspector. Their report is below:
Inspection report – B11
Please find a link below to our Ofsted Parent View results:
If you are a parent and would like to give your opinion please follow the link below:
Give Your Opinion (you will need to register if you have not already)
As with all new schools, XP East will have its first Section 5 Ofsted inspection in its third year. Once complete details will appear here. We expect XP East to be judged as outstanding.